Monday, October 8, 2007

I have been tagged by Liv

I've been tagged by my friend Liv
Photographers that have blogs are getting tagged by other photographers and then you have to tell 8 things about yourself and tag another 8 people. Well, I've been tagged. Now the hard part, finding 8 more photographers :)
I was tagged by my favorite photographer Liv

My 8 things, you may know or you may not:

1. I was born in Ft. Riley Kansas

2. Been in business for almost three years

3. I eloped with a guy who is a major fanatical soccer player

4. I want to finally have a honeymoon in paris, france.

5. I love truffles

6. I'm very loyal to my friends and very super close

7. I love wine, lol. alot.

8. And this blog keeps me busy , I get at least between 20-100 emails a day. And All my thanks to my readers, contributors, and supporters. All my Lurves to you guys. xoxo
=pif blogger

No comments: