Saturday, November 3, 2007

Gorgeous one from Yesi....

Email we recieved from her, very sweet:
"I have enjoyed reading your blog and picked up a free action ortemplate here and there so it's my turn to share!This is a quickpage made by scratch by me. The neutral color paletteworks well with sepia or creamy duotone photos.An 8x8 .png fillable page can be downloaded here:http://www.4shared.com/file/25358560/9ab61af3/Yesi8x8TaupeDreamsQuickpage.htmlA low-resolution example (with my beautiful dog Tegan as the model) isattached.Yesi :)P.S. If anyone is into digital scrapbooking, feel free to poke aroundmy 4shared.com account. There are little elements and word art alsomade by me available for downloading at no charge. I love to share!"


Thank you Yesi for PIF and gifting the blog.-PIF Blogger

No comments: