Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rolling out the red carpet bringing on the Christmas cheer starting off with Stephanie!

Email from Stephanie:


"Hi,I love that you are doing this blog! Thanks so much. Here is a Christmas template I did for this year. I'd love to share. I don't know if you need my information, but here it is anyhow! Website: www.stephanietueller.comblog: www.stephanietueller.blogspot.com


I saved it in layers, but the spots where you put the pictures are just boxes, they can use the magic wand to select the box and then copy and then paste into to place the picture in the box."


-Stephanie


Link to download template: Click here
*Thank you to Stephanie for PIF on the blog, ADORABLE!- pif blogger

8 comments:

Melanie Reyes said...

OMG I love it! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much stephanie and PIF for the Template...
Is Lovely!
I wish I can know how to make a template, i will send one to PIF for other people to use it like I use the other ones!
Soon..... I'm finding out over the net.... well looking for a tutorial...
Anyway thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Jeannette

Jeanelle said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Robyn Shiels said...

Thank you so much it is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

thank you - this is adorable!!!

Stueller said...

Thanks everyone! I am glad that you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you!