Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nicole's boots are made for walking, WINNER of the Business Bootcamp with SKYE HARDWICK

Your name?
Nicole Ryan Pitts

How long have you been in business? I went official 1 year ago

What is the best advice (Pay It Forward Style) you could give a photographer starting out in the business?
Take your time to get all of your things together.. think about every detail from forms to packaging.. When you get busy you won't have time to sit and do those things.

What is something you have learned in the past that you carry with you to the present?
Patience.. everything comes in time.. when the time is right

One thing you just CANT live without?
besides my camera? my laptop..some days it is my only lifeline to the outside world.

Your favorite quote?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways on your horse, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Wildest Craziest Thing you have done?
Never been super crazy I was always the careful child, But somehow got talked into freakin bungee jumping off an 8 story building once.. yea.. that will never happen again!

Who is your hero?
Has to be my mom. She somehow managed to pull, scrape and, claw herself from nothing into a very successful business woman all while keeping her dignity and grace. She taught me humility and respect for those who work hard to make their dreams reality. I never knew we didn't have it all.. I hope one day I will be a least half the woman she is.


Her winning entry: Nicole get those boots ready, your going to Skye Hardwicks Business Bootcamp!!! Link to Business Bootcamp: Click here

Congrats to you Nicole, and thank you to all those that entered!! -PIF Blogger

No comments: