Thursday, September 27, 2007

Adorable Swirly Border from Lindsay!!

"I just found PIF last week and am so pleased to find photographers and artists being open and working together rather than hoarding their secrets and tips. It's really inspirational. With that, I'd like to share a border I made. Swirls and borders are all the rage right now so I made this for some of my fun senior work. I'm attaching an example of it as well. It's a square border but can be changed to work horizontally or vertically by going to edit > free transform or just clicking on the move tool and shaping it to fit the image. It has three layers of different opacities to further customize it. Thanks again!- Lindsay D."
Link to download: Click here

Thank you to Lindsay for the sweet email and we will keep on trucking along with everyone else paying it forward just like you!-pif blogger

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I love it, thank you!

Blessed! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.