Thursday, September 13, 2007

Its Jessica TODAY with JV Borders

Your name?
Jessica: Jessica McCollam

How long have you been in business?
Jessica: 8 yrs www.jessicasvisions.com

What is the best advice (Pay It Forward Style) you could give a photographer starting out in the business?
Jessica: Learn how to use your tools, especially your camera and how it thinks and works. It is really so important to learn how it reads light and how to manipulate it to create a great image under just about any lighting condition.

What is something you have learned in the past that you carry with you to the present?
Jessica: Never give up, never call quits, NEVER throw in the towel!!:)

One thing you just CANT live without?
Jessica: My camera of course!!:)

Your favorite quote?
Jessica: Dream as if you´ll live forever, Live as if you´ll die tomorrow!

Wildest Craziest Thing you have done?
Jessica: Isn't this a family blog??? hehe!!

Who is your hero?
Jessica: My momma is my hero! She is so strong and I love her! She is a burn survivor and I have seen her go through so much over the past 8 yrs. She was burned over 60% of her body. She is a fighter and I can't even imagine all the pain she has had to endure!! Through it all she is still so silly and has such a great attitude!

Tell us a little bit about http://jessicasvisions.typepad.com/jvborders/ ?
Jessica: I started designing borders and templates with much encouragement from my fellow photographer friends. As a photographer I was always looking for ways to uniquely display and showcase my work so designing borders and templates sort of became an necessary obsession at that point.


And she PIF with a 5x7 flat card. Could be used as any type announcement.

Link to download: Click Here
Thank you to Jessica for PIF!! -pifblogger
Front of Card Back of card

No comments: