Friday, September 28, 2007

Ana Brandt brings Inspiration and a contest to you today!

Your name?
Ana: Ana Brandt

How long have you been in the photography business?>Ana: Forever. Professionally or for other people - 10 years - taking photos since I was a teenager

What is the best advice (Pay It Forward Style) you could give a photographer or painter starting out in the business?
Ana: I am sure this has been said - but find your style. Not the photographer next doors style - yours - what do you LOVE to shoot - focus on that - whether its shoes, people or dogs - do it and do it well.

What is something you have learned in the past that you carry with you to the present?
Ana: That I can't change people. They are who they are.

One thing you just CANT live without?
Ana: My family - does that count? If people don't count - my camera.

Your favorite quote?
Ana: Oprah Winfrey - "There is a supreme moment of destiny - a moment where the energy of your soul comes to be fulfilled - where you reach the point that you know - that you are doing exactly what you were born to do. "

can I have a second? Pastor Rick Warren - "You are as happy as you choose to be".

Wildest Craziest Thing you have done?
Ana: Stopped my bike immediatly after I pedaled as fast as I could go - my Grandpa had just put new brakes on and I stopped hard and flipped right over the bike. I think I was 10 or 11.

Who is your hero?
Ana: Oh my I have none really. There isn't one person that I think of b/c we are all flawed. Maybe God.

Favorite Picture that you took?
Ana: Well I have a zillion - and it changes daily. But my recent favorite is my son and his turtle Franklin. I think my ALLL time favorite is my son laughing - also attached - I have a zillion client favorites too but its just too hard to pick - Ok I will include one pregnancy that I love. I LOVE to capture people laughing.

Tell us a little bit about http://www.anabrandt.com/?? or http://www.b--studio.com/??

Ana: If BStudio.com - this came about from me wanting to provide a workshop for those working in the pregnancy//newborn arena. I went through so so much trial and error I felt like I needed to help someone else. I started with an online workshop and 6 months later, I published my book. I have since sold it to photographers all over the world, and I like helping other photographers.

JUST PUBLISHED: THE ART OF PREGNANCY AND NEWBORN

http://www.anabrandt.com/ - portrait photography site

http://anabrandt.typepad.com/ - yes I am blogging!

http://www.b--creative.com/ - our workshops

www.babythredz.com - holiday and diaper covers

And contest coming up! Spicing it up with a little Inspiration...............

1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

I just have to comment on that photo you took of your son's feet and his pet turtle! How adorable is that?! Love it!