Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Big Kahuna Best of 2007 Blowout Spectacular Contest


Starts now.

The Prize um theres alot (so exciting!!!!), and one person wins it all:

Finding Color Actions - $125.00
Finding Color Processing DVD - $150.00
Bridal DVD - $100.00
Inspirational DVD - $100.00
Mastering Digital Wedding Photography Book (Named by Shutterbug Magazine as one of the Top Books of 2007) $40.00 normally but personally autographed by me – Value: $0.00

Grand Total: $475.00 plus the book

Newest Action Pack she has out (Priced at $75)

Pussycat Superstar Fashionista set. It has 13 actions for glamour/funky effects.
And 10 ACR presets. (Valued at, alot, LOL)

Membership valued at (65.00) -there is a approval process with this prize due to the nature of the forum.

Um HELLO A WEBSITE, yeah! lol (Details too be shared with winner)
4 GORGEOUS storyboards of her own special design

A set of their exclusive holiday cards!

3 Borders to rock the PIF WINNER!

One set of her holiday card collection (yay!!)


Hand Painted Backdrop of your choice (no abstract or scenics)

25 Lightroom presets with help file (WOWZA)


Last but not least, TINA PARKER!! http://mylilcreations.blogspot.com/
Something very special for the winner!

Okay, now for the rules:

Take a photo that represents the holiday season. Take that into your own interpretation. What does the holidays mean to you? Maybe something charitable or paying it forward???

You have today until the contest ends to take the photo. It must be taken within the contest dates 12/19-12/24 (next Monday) , Please do not strip exif data. If photo shopped submit orginal picture along with photoshop version.

Winner will be announced Dec 24Th, Christmas Eve to be judged by PIF. We will either make a video blog announcing the winner or do an interview with winner along with winning entry.

All photography entries must be submitted to contestpifphoto@gmail.com
Send only email and photo, no other details. Winning entry will then be contacted for more information to get the prizes to you.

Total for grand prize winner, One winner that wins it all, well, ALOT! LOL
You win a website, backdrop, cards, presets for lightroom adobe, actions, tricoast and all their stuff, everything, its a winter dream come true!!

A special thank you to all our vendors who PIF on the blog this year, and the vendors PIF to make one heck of a contest!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!-pif blogger

Thank you to everyone who PIF on the blog, theres more to come, tons more PIF gifts from our readers!!-pif blogger

Okay thats it, have fun, cant wait to see the results!

Update: Contest Ends 10 p.m CST USA December 24th, 2007

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*faints*
That is some cool PIF gifts!!!

Cecile said...

wow...I love this contest...it has so many merits just on the subject alone....notwithstanding the wonderful prizes !!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to take that photo and send it in. I have a few ideas.. but will see what happens.

Anonymous said...

Holey Crap!

I knew I shouldn't have donated.. i want to win!! LoL

Laura Craig said...

WOW!!!!! I am overwhelmed just reading all of that!!!! .... did I say WOW???!!!

I don't stand a chance!!! LOL!!! But I can't wait to see who gets all the goodies!

Laura Craig said...

WOW!!!!! I am overwhelmed just reading all of that!!!! .... did I say WOW???!!!

I don't stand a chance!!! LOL!!! But I can't wait to see who gets all the goodies!

Jamie said...

HOLY MOTHER OF GIANT PRIZES!

Think, think, think what can I do? I must win.. can I win? Negative... think.

Anonymous said...

W O W

Phaunt & Tricoast, two of my favorites...

I'm not worthy...but heck, it's worth a shot (hah)

Donadio Photography said...

Those are some awesome prizes!! So excited to take my photo and see who wins...