Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Okay, Okay I'm awake :o)-

I heard the wake up calls and emails ;) . You guys are so fun, it does feel like christmas around here today.

Let me iron out the details, which means I got to get my info all together in writing. May take me just a little bit, so don't let those ants in those pants while getting too antsy. The Big Kahuna Best Of 2007 Contest will be posted TODAY! Its like Huge, bigger then huge, like gigantic, well I cant think of a bigger word for gigantic, its way too early and that would mean I would have to pull out the dictionary, I haven't a clue where that is. Or I can do a search online, but who cares about a word, ITS CONTEST DAY AND ITS THE BIG UN!


Hint: Beyond Just Images


Its going to be Crazy Insanity Wild Good Fun today!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think ginormous might fit the bill! ;). Can't wait to see

Melanie Reyes said...

how fun! waiting (drums fingers on desk) :)

Keith T said...

Gargantuan maybe? :)

Unknown said...

Yahooo! Today's the Day. Bring It On. :)

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

How about HIPER GRANDE (means that it is very very very BIG)...., can't wait to se what's coming on!!!!
tatatatannnnnnnnnnnn