Monday, December 10, 2007

Your name?
Tina: Tina Parker

How long have you been in the photoshop business?
Tina:
A little over a year, but have been tinkering with it for about 4.

What is the best advice (Pay It Forward Style) you could give a photographer starting out in the business?
Tina:
To have patience and just play. You can really learn a lot just by playing :)

Whats things do you have with you at your desktop while you work?
Tina:
My Cherry Cola, pen, paper and calculator.


What is something you have learned in the past that you carry with you to the present?
Tina:
Life in General- things always happen for a reason and the reason may be unknown at the time but will eventually come out.
Business wise - Always follow through with what you start!


One thing you just CANT live without?
Tina: My wonderful family


Your favorite quote?
Tina:
You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus - Mark Twain

Wildest Craziest Thing you have done?
Tina: I'd have to say skinny dipping before the lake froze over (early November 1994) - it was sooooo very cold and I will NEVER do that again Brrrrrrr!!!!


Who is your hero?
Tina: I would have to say my Daughter Ashlee, she's a very well rounded individual and I have learned a lot from her!!


What is your favorite technique in photoshop?
Tina: Pushing play in the actions pallet LOL ;)

If you were on a boat, and stranded in the middle of the ocean, what would you do?
Tina: I'd prolly think I've went to heaven, sit back and enjoy it for a while.....then panic ;)

Link to her site with awesome stuff:
http://mylilcreations.blogspot.com/

And, just you wait, she has some AWESOME PIF gifts she has in store for you ;)
Posting that blog shortly, some fun goodies.!!!

*Thank you to Tina, for the interview and the fun goodies you PIF on the blog. -pif blogger

4 comments:

Christie Lacy said...

Thanks for your interview Tina!! Love your work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the interveiw and the goodies! These are a great "treat" for me today!

Cecile said...

That went by way too fast....I just love her stuff but the links dont work...and this was just posted. Poor me because they look all so lovely. Thank You though. You do such beautiful work and this Blog absolutely ROCKS!!!!

Hugs
Cecile

Michelle Johnson said...

HI Tina, I bought some templates from you a couple of weeks ago, I would love to get this link, the download is expired. Can you email me a new link? Thanks so much. I love your work.
Michelle