Monday, June 18, 2007

Come on down Tara, your the winner for the 411marketsource.com PIF PRIZE!


Here is her entry:

Tara:
My BIL is mentally handicap. During the summer and after school he goes to a "farm" that a bunch of people like him go and some live. They have dances and other social events every so often. A lot of these people(some are kids) have no family or no family that visits them. This year my BIL graduated high school. There were several of his buddies that graduated also. None of them had senior pics done. I felt like these wonderful,sweet people deserved their lives to be documented. So, I have had several meetings with the "board" that oversees the "farm" and we have solved this problem. I took senior photos for all of the graduating seniors, and gave them photos for them and their friends. I will also be their new photogrpaher for all of their events. They have a "prom" twice a year and I will be there to take formal pics. I will do this all for free for the individuals and the "farm" will pay me cost for any photos they want for yearbooks and such. This is a photo I took of my BIL for his senior photos.
Prize won: $200.00 in advertising credits at: http://411marketsource.com/artanddesign/cindex.asp?id=photographers
*Tara, I am amazed at your generous soul, thank you for all that you do and continue to do for these amazing people at the farm,
PIF blogger
*Thank you to 411marketsource.com for the generous prize donation and this contest.

No comments: