Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Its a Interview From 411marketsource.com (Tammy) and a CONTEST DAY!

Your name?
Name: Tammy Cobb

Tell us a little bit about your company and what its all about?
411marketsource offers a directory for you to list your business to help others find you and a directory for all of those wonderful resources for photographers that we love so much!
*Listings are searchable by city, state, zip code and keywords!
*All basic listings are free!
*All free basic listings include the use of html code and may have one image in the body of your listing to cater to our visual industry!
*Increase your web presence!
*Optional upgrades!
*All upgrades are charged at flat fees. You will not pay for clicks here!

What is the best marketing advice you could give a photographer starting out in the buisness?
Tammy: List your business with 411marketsource.com. :)

What is something you have learned in the past that you carry with you to the present?
Tammy: We are never guaranteed anymore than the moment we have right now. Make them all count

One thing you just CANT live without?
Tammy: Vegetables...I love them all...especially cucumbers! I actually love veggies so much that I like to eat my salads after my meals because they are more like a dessert! lol
Favorite tunes to listen to when working?
Tammy: I like quiet when I work. :) It takes very little to distract me...lol

Your favorite quote?
Tammy: Live, Love, Laugh

Wildest Craziest Thing you have done?
Tammy: Don't you just love it when your memory fails you? lol All the things I could say, I won't...lol ;) Other than that, I'm pretty vanilla...lol (PIF BLOGGER SAYS "no fair" ;) LOL )

Who is your hero?
Tammy: My brother. He was always there for me...always so loyal and protective. We also had so much in common and could just talk forever. And now my sons....they have turned out just like him.

Favorite Photo that you took?

Links:
411marketsource Photographer Directory - http://411marketsource.com/artanddesign/cindex.asp?id=photographers

411marketsource Vendor Directory for Photographer Resources - http://411marketsource.com/photographerresources/default.asp

And of course its not over!! 411marketsource is PIF doing a contest (PIF LOVES CONTEST)!! Details, coming up!

No comments: