Friday, June 22, 2007

Jie from, www.jleealbums.com , this company just ROCKS!

Your name?
Jie: Jie Zhu Lee

How long have you been in business?
Jie: 2 years

What is the best advice (Pay It Forward Style) you could give a photographer starting out in the business?
Jie: Make sure that it is worth it. There is an opportunity cost for everything.

What is something you have learned in the past that you carry with you to the present?
Jie: Be humble and be grateful for everything you have. No one makes it on their own but don't expect any handouts :)

One thing you just CANT live without?
Jie: Ice tea.

Your favorite quote?
Jie: There is no such thing as a free lunch. My boss told me this on my first day of work right after college. He took me lunch and as we were talking about my career aspirations, he quoted this to me. I think it really says something when the guy buying your lunch is telling you that there is no such thing as a free lunch. And I don't expect any :)

Wildest Craziest Thing you have done?
Jie: Sheesh, I am just a simple girl. Oh wait, I married my husband :)

Who is your hero?
Jie: Really, too many to name. But definitely my mom.

Tell us a little bit about your company http://www.jleealbums.com/store/ ?
Jie: We sell photo albums to photographers ;) After looking everywhere for a session album, I realized that there is a limited amount of options (that I like anyway) out there. With the encouragments from fellow photographers, I dived in and the rest is history. I think part of the reason that my albums are well received is that I listen to my customers. Isn't that a smart idea? Listening to the needs of the people that will use your products? More items will be added to my product in the next couple of months. I think I finally convince myself that we are here to stay.

Links: http://www.jleealbums.com/store/

And Jie at JLEE albums is hooking it up with a contest paying it forward! Contest details coming up!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!! Are you ready??????????

*thank you to Jie for the interview and contest pif gift!! PIF Blogger :O)

No comments: