Monday, June 4, 2007

Prophotog.com Winner(one of them)! Nancy shows us PIF style with her entry for the contest!

Your name?
Nancy: Nancy Armstrong

What is something you have learned in the past that you carry with you to the present?
Nancy: One thing my grandma used to always say, "If you see something you really want just buy it because it might not be there if you go back later". I think that this carries true for other things too. It may not be what you want to buy but something you feel or want.

One thing you just CANT live without?
Nancy: The Internet...I am so lost without it!Favorite tunes to listen to when working? Music from Grey's Anatomy. If I really want to get things done though then I listen to Black Eyed Peas.

Your favorite quote?
Nancy: "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference" Winston Churchill.

Wildest Craziest Thing you have done?
Nancy: I am the mother of two small children...wild and crazy takes on a whole new meaning these days LOL. As a teen though I worked at a summer camp. On our off night we played slip and slide with trash bags at the local golf course while the sprinklers were on. Crazy huh? LOL

Who is your hero?
Nancy: Someone I really admire is photographer Tara Whitney. Not only is she an inspiring photographer she is the mother of four children and I always wonder how she does it all. Honestly though seeing Tara's work a few years ago on her scrapbook pages at Two Peas inspired me to take a photograpy course and learn more.


Winning Entry For Prophotog.com Contest:

*Congrats to you Nancy, perfect symbolization for paying it forward and we will be sending your info to prophotogs.com, ENJOY!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations Nancy! Great picture.

Unknown said...

YEAH Nancy! I LOVE your photo...WTG! CONGRATS!